Monday, March 06, 2006

Second thoughts

I am having second thoughts about this blogging thing.

I just read my previous entry and had to debate deleting it. Not because I feel I shared too much info, but because I don't want people (especially family and friends) to think I have lost my mind. Or that I hate them. Or that I wish it were their child and not mine.

But I have, I do and I would trade any one else's child for my own. Sad.

I love my family. I love the Hub's family. And I love my nieces and nephews. I am truly blessed to have such wonderful people in my life. But I am hurting. Still. And struggling to cope with an imperfect situation.

So I am leaving these uncomfortable blogs up, just in the name of "keeping it real." But please know, that I am doing well. I really am. And so is the Hub, as well as Fric and Frac.

And perhaps that is a small part of why I am mad. Because I am moving on. Without him.

Because I don't want to.