Thursday, August 16, 2007

Moving On...

I have retired this blog.

Not surprising since I haven't posted in what seems like a coon's age. I still miss my Bug. I still cry for him, weeping tears of sorrow and guilt and mostly love. I still wish every second of every minute that fateful night ended differently. I still pray for him every night and thank God that he let me borrow an angel as my own for what time I had.

I still wish him goodnight and blow him my kiss, praying that it will arrive on an angel's wing to my boy.

But I am trying to move through this pain, and carry on.

I still write about missing my Bug, but I do it over on my other site, where I find laughter really is the best medicine.

I am choosing to leave this blog up, for any person who stumbles across it or needs it. When Shale died I was desperate to find the words of a parent who had walked this path that I was forced on to.

I'm still walking this path, just on a different blog.

If you know of a parent who needs support, whether it be due to a loss or a child who has special needs, please don't hesitate to contact me.

For it takes the humanity of the world to cope with a pain this great.

I speak from experience.

You can find me over at Redneck Mommy.

Thank you.